Margaret Welwood's Reviews > Disciples Indeed Workbook: Witnessing for Jesus Through Story

Disciples Indeed Workbook by Bobbie Ann Cole

Nov 09, 2014

The first thing that struck me about the workbook was Bobbie’s voice—gentle, comforting, encouraging . . . and insistent. She knows that I have a story to tell, and that I can learn to tell it well. And she knows that my story is important.

Her method SEEMS simple and straightforward, but anyone who has tried to write their own story—or in this case, an account of single event and its significance—probably knows that it isn’t simple at all. Bobbie certainly knows this, and she gives detailed instructions and examples of her own writing to make the path clear. Testimonials at the beginning and sprinkled throughout the workbook give added encouragement.

When our story is complete, we can go to Bobbie’s website and request a free critique, and we can also submit it for possible publication on her blog.

I can see this resource being used to great advantage by a skilled facilitator in a group setting, and I can also see it used by an individual who wishes to learn how to share his/her faith. I recommend it for anyone who thinks they might have a faith story to tell.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Disciples Indeed Workbook.

Finished Reading