Shadow Girl's Reviews > Cecil & Bubba meet a Succubus

Cecil & Bubba meet a Succubus by Terry M. West

You say succubus, Bubba says suck-a-bus.
tomaytoe / tamahtoe

Cecil and Bubba do odd jobs for money. Not the kind of odd jobs that we think about when we hear that phrase, but literally - ODD jobs. They like to gamble, drink, and hunt tail, so no matter how many odd jobs they do - they never have enough money.
The boys got into some big trouble last week when they accidentally ran over the dog of a gypsy named Rosalita Parez. She cursed the boys on the spot. Bubba remembered the words that she spoke - "doomed to be plagued by strange and evil until the end of their days". The phrase kept repeating itself in his mind, even during the latest odd job that Cecil & Bubba were hired to do by Conrad Woods.
Whether it was the power of a succubus, or the power of the curse, Bubba Teague and Cecil McGee learned that these evil forces are not things that they want to mess with... especially this close to Halloween.
The dark humor had me cracking up - I'm really excited to read the ongoing adventures of Cecil & Bubba!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cecil & Bubba meet a Succubus.

Started Reading