Lea Bronsen's Reviews > Spanked by the Bad Boy

Spanked by the Bad Boy by London Saint James

I absolutely loved this book from page one and would have read it in one sitting if my busy life hadn't gotten in the way. The first thing that struck me was how easily I went into both of the characters' minds. They were not only two attractive creatures but well fleshed-out and human, thus relatable. Secondly, I turned the pages at a furious speed. Not because of some choppiness of diction, as on the contrary, the writing style of Ms Saint James is exquisite with long, rich, masterly structured sentences that flow naturally and allow for a smooth read, but because of realistic dialogues, a wonderful sense of humor, a nicely thought-out and crafted plot, bedroom scenes to envy, and the wide palette of feelings and emotions the characters' developments stirred in me. In short, I was absorbed until the dreaded "The End". Oh, and pssst, Declan is not really bad; he’s just an obscenely yummy male specimen with a rough edge ;)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spanked by the Bad Boy.

November 9, 2014 – Shelved