Nicole D.'s Reviews > Falling for the Groomsman

Falling for the Groomsman by Diane Alberts

bookshelves: a-z-2014-never2old4ya

Tyler and Christine had a one night stand years ago in Mexico were he took her virginity and run. Years later at Tyler's sister's wedding they meet again and sparks fly hotter then ever. Can the two people who never forgot(the good and the bad)of the night they hooked up get over that and have a relationship?

This is the first book in the Wedding Dare series. Tyler is married to his job as a doctor and Christine is an investigate journalist with a knack for reading people which comes in handy with her job. Second Chance romances are some of my favorite romances and this doesn't disappoint. They both carry so much hurt and shame from that night years ago. I don't blame either of them for that. I just love Christine. She is a romance novel junkie and has made a sex list of things she wants to do at the wedding retreat which she got from all the romances she read. I liked that she was independent but depend at the same time. Tyler is always thinking of others before himself and he only lets himself lose control and get wild with Christine. His nickname for her is adorable. Christine is also the one who always takes care of Tyler when he doesn't think of himself.

Tyler and Christine have great banter and chemistry. The sexual tension was off the charts and it was so clear that these two belong together. It is so weird that he shoved her away in the past but now she is shoving him away. My favorite scene was when they had to camp in the woods. I am not going to say what happened because I don't want to ruin the story. The Epilogue is amazing,sweet,and perfection. I love the other characters and can't wait to read their books.

Rating: 4.5 out 5

Heat Level: Red Hot

Content Rating: Mature 18+(Graphic Sex and Graphic Language)

Keeper: YES!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Falling for the Groomsman.

November 7, 2014 – Shelved