KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Lies Unspoken

Lies Unspoken by Lisa De Jong

☆Complimentary copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review☆

TITLE: Lies Unspoken
SERIES: (Flawed Love, #1)
AUTHOR: Lisa De Jong
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: December 14th 2014
MY RATING:★★★★

4 Panty Dampener Blake Stars

His grin could melt thousands of panties and break a million hearts

The last book I read of this authors I ended up crying ugly tears!! Thank god this didn't have me in that state!! But it did have me wanting to throw my ipad at the wall with Blake's indecisive attitude!!

"When I fall, I fall quickly. Love doesn’t come with a parachute; I learned that the hard way.”

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Definitely enjoyed this book, BUT instead of a whiny assed female we have a hot and cold *inserts rolling of the eyes* male, he freaking gave me whiplash!! Though in his defence he did put rules in place concerning their whatever it was!! And even though I wanted to despise his hot ass I feel in love with everything that was Blake *sighs*

My best friends brother is an asshole

I felt everything Lisa De Jong wanted me to feel, one minute I was rooting for Blake, the jerk of a room mate and then the next minute I was so over him and was rooting for Pierce, gah!!

So the story starts off with Lila getting her heart broken over a long term relationship going down the tubes..Gets on a plane and heads off to Chicago, A fresh start. A new beginning..During the flight she is seated next to Pierce Stanley who seems to be captivated with Lila and hands over his business card which could lead to a job within his company..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"They say running won't solve your problems, but it certainly helps mask them."

Anyways now we hit the HOT nitty gritty bit of the story, Lila is under the impression that she will be the sole occupant of the flat (her best friends empty apartment) sooooo not the case..

"Who the fuck are you?" a shadowy figure asks, "You have two fucking seconds to answer me, or I'm going to pick your ass up and throw you out."

MEET MOODY/ASS-HOLE/ F*CKABLE BLAKE

He's the type of guy a girl wants to be with for one night just to see how good it could be.

AN UNDENIABLE ATTRACTION

I want to f*ck you so good that you'll be begging me to f*ck you again. Then tomorrow, I'll do it all over again so you don't forget how good my c*ck feels buried inside of you. But before we do this, you have to agree to one thing.

No feelings. No attachment. Just you and me, like this.

No bed sharing, cuddling, emotionally detached, no feelings, but somewhere along the way Blake crossed those lines numerous times..

"You want to know why I call you Lemon Drop"
Life handed me nothing but lemons. Shit. Heartbreak. Bad Luck.
And since I met you, things aren't as black, I even catch myself smiling sometimes. Life's sweeter with you."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Add Pierce into the mix and you have one big clusterf*ck going on.

One man knows what he wants and isn't afraid to go after it the other runs hot and cold and shoves up barriers..One minute you will be rooting for Blake the next you'll be all Team Pierce. This book definitely kept me on that crazy roller-coaster of who will she choose!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pierce He's sexy and intense, yet harmless. He hints, but he doesn't push. He's not the type to take what I haven't offered.

EXPOSED SECRETS, TRUTHS STILL UNSPOKEN

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lies Unspoken.

November 6, 2014 – Shelved
November 6, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
December 11, 2014 – Started Reading
December 11, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

Lisa De Jong I LOVE this review! Thank you. :)

Briana Pacheco Love this review and those graphics! <3 <3 Can't wait to read this!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thank you, the graphics are off the authors page, none of the above are made by myself, one click this as soon as it's available you won't regret it!!

Briana Pacheco I've seen them around her page so I'm definitely one-clicking. Damn TBR is getting long but books keep coming out! Glad you enjoyed it though!!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ I do not even want to look at my TBR list cause it just gets longer and longer, not less!! Let me know what you think of this when you get to it..

Briana Pacheco My list doesn't even include the freebies! Anyways, I get pretty annoying while talking books so I'll try to keep it short and fast when I read this. ;)

Briana Pacheco I'm back! Lol, I don't want to clog up your review (which seems to have started :) ) but I have to say thank you for pushing me to one-click this!!! I did not regret it one bit. Damn, how am I going to write up a review??? Blake...I loved him. And that ending... WHAT?! At least the next book comes out in March. I can't wait too long. I get impatient! ;)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Briana wrote: "I'm back! Lol, I don't want to clog up your review (which seems to have started :) ) but I have to say thank you for pushing me to one-click this!!! I did not regret it one bit. Damn, how am I goin..."

Yay glad you liked it!! And I can't wait for March to see who she chooses, or who I end up liking the most lol I'm just trying to see what I want to read next freaking book funk has hit me..

Briana Pacheco What if she doesn't choose either?? :o Nope. I can't except that. Blake won my heart. I need him with her! It's a must.

I'm starting Mud Vein and/or Unlit Star. Whichever appears on my home screen first. I'd suggest closing your eyes and picking something. That will do. :P

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ LOL Good idea!! If it sucks I'll come hunt you down