Valerie's Reviews > Tempting Her Fake Fiancé

Tempting Her Fake Fiancé by Julie Particka

bookshelves: 2014-reads, romance

I so love pretending stories. When I saw this one, I couldn't resist! AND once I started, I loved it.

These two have that chemistry that's perfect. Previous relationships never brought the heat they feel together. They both have an interest in pulling off the pretense. As they start touching each other for the public, sparks fly. Soon the pretense has a fling included and feelings can't be far behind.

What I loved about the story was the way the pretense helped Stasia re-discover who she is. Evan sees her as beautiful and fun. But her ex-husband had smothered all of that out of her. Evan's on a mission to help her see herself as she is. Their relationship became genuine and sweet as they developed feeling for each other. Of course, nothing goes smoothly for couples like this. Heartbreak was inevitable.

The heat level is HIGH. They explore some sexual fantasies with each other along the way. And they were pretty much insatiable. Their antics may have caused a few problems for them, hehe.

If you love a brazen book with some fun pretending, then this is a great one. Last I checked it was still only 99¢. Great deal.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempting Her Fake Fiancé.

November 3, 2014 – Started Reading