Stacey is Sassy's Reviews > Overflow

Overflow by Brynne Asher

12062194

bookshelves: favourites-2014, contemporary

Loved the characters...

I found this story almost perfect for me. My only niggle was that I thought it was way too descriptive in the first quarter of the book. The home renovations and decorations were described a little too thoroughly.

Loved all the characters and Gabby's extended family were so loving and supportive. A great connection between Jude and Gabby that didn't feel forced or OTT. Lots of sexy times with a hot and bossy Jude knowing what he wants and Gabby learning to trust in the feelings that were developing between them.

Lots of action that kept me interested, but I did think there were a few too many dramas come up in such a short time.

Really enjoyed this book and I will definitely be reading more from this author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Overflow.

Quotes Stacey is Sassy Liked

Brynne Asher
“Seriously, Jude,” I say without moving my head, I’m too relaxed.  “How about this, if you hurt me, I’ll give you a code word.  It’ll be ‘ouch’.”
Brynne Asher, Overflow

Started Reading
November 2, 2014 – Shelved
November 2, 2014 – Finished Reading
December 14, 2014 – Shelved as: favourites-2014
July 31, 2015 – Shelved as: contemporary

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Erika (new)

Erika Hey Stacey! I see lots of people comparing this to KA, so it made me wonder about a couple of things that are typical KA but I don't like. Is the hero a manwhore? Are there OW flitting about and causing the heroine to feel bad?

Stacey is Sassy Hey Erika, from what I remember there is no OW scenes at all. Sarah is currently reading it so you could check with her too.

message 3: by Erika (new)

Erika Thanks Stacey! I will check with her but that is good that you don't remember anything with OW.

message 4: by Pam (new) - added it

Pam another Great review, Stacey :) Over description could be a bust.