Maria "Rosie" Poli's Reviews > The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 1

The Diary of Bink Cummings by Bink Cummings

Nov 01, 2014

bookshelves: love-erotica-strong

This was my first MC book and I freaking loved it! I want Big; I just totally fell for him. He is total Alpha and hot. The main reason I like this book is because it’s told by the author based on her real life experience. It is steamy and emotional. Bink tells us about life in a Motorcycle Club; her place in the MC is different than the other women, she is not a club w*ore and she is not claimed. Big refers to her as their “Queen” the brothers protect her and love her. Things get complicated when Big D*ck starts showing feelings for Bink that confuse her and even more confusing for her, she starts to feel the same. The author did a great job telling the story with enough details to paint the picture, but not overdone. The last scene outside of Big’s room was heart wrenching for me; I could feel her pain. The ending leaves us wondering what will happen next in Bink’s new life, away from the club. I am anxiously waiting for book 2.

I was provided with a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Diary of Bink Cummings.

November 1, 2014 – Shelved