Erica (daydreamer)'s Reviews > Angel Star

Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia

Jun 30, 2010

bookshelves: angels, 2010-reads, beautiful-writing, swoon-worthy-male-love-interests, love-love-it, i-own, release-in-2010, 2011-reads, ya
Read on April 02, 2011

Angel Star is completely perfect and captivating. I fell in love with it from the very beginning. It swept me off my feet leaving me in a contented feeling of pure bliss. The writing was beautiful, pulling me into the story. The romance was wonderful. I loved all the characters. They had so much depth, and I felt their love and sorrow. Teagen was a great character. I loved her purity and innocence, but also that she wasn't perfect, and has a small portion of the dark side. And I loved Garreth. He was so perfect and swoon worthy. He was kind and gentle and so in love with Teagen. The meaning in this book was so deep and caught my attention. Jennifer did a superb job at creating a truly wonderul gem of a story, one that will stay close to my heart.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel Star.

08/12/2010 page 36
14.0% "I am loving this book!"

Jennifer Murgia thank you so much for the beautiful review!

Michelle Rebar "Pure bliss" is a perfect way to describe ANGEL STAR!!

Erica (daydreamer) Yes, I thought so! Wonderful, lovely pure bliss.

message 4: by Steph (new) - added it

Steph Sinclair I'll have to add this to my list.

Jennifer Murgia I can't wait for you to read Lemniscate - Angel Star's sequel:)

message 6: by Erica (daydreamer) (last edited Apr 02, 2011 03:46PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erica (daydreamer) I've got it right here, to be read immediatley after rereading Angel Star :D I'm so excited!!

And Stephanie, you should. I hope you like it :)

Cindy This one sounds really good! great review:) I just ordered it can't wait to start:)

Jennifer Murgia Hope you both like it! Happy reading!

message 10: by Jenn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenn LOVED both Angel Star and Lemniscate!! Couldn't put them down. Can wait to read what you write next. I've already recommended them to others. :)

Jennifer Murgia Jenn wrote: "LOVED both Angel Star and Lemniscate!! Couldn't put them down. Can wait to read what you write next. I've already recommended them to others. :)"

Thank you Jenn! I'm so happy you liked them! Working on some projects now so we'll see what the future brings!

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Can you share what perspective it is written in?

Erica (daydreamer) It's written in first person from Teagen's perspective.

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Thank you!!!! It is next on my list to read, I think :)

Cindy Erica I just started this book and am only on pg10 and am hooked. so good!:)

Jennifer Murgia Cindy wrote: "Erica I just started this book and am only on pg10 and am hooked. so good!:)"

Hope you enjoy the rest, Cindy!

Cindy Thanks! I am sure I will! You are very talented, I love your writing style and use of words. It seems to flow so effortlessly (and I am sure that is contributed to hard work.) I am detail oriented, and happened to notice the necklace you are wearing in your photo matches the 8 point star symbol of the angels from your book, is that a good guess?

Jennifer Murgia Thanks so much for the sweet comment! And yes, my necklace matches. I wore a lemniscate necklace and earrings at my signing last night too! I have a thing about matching!

Erica (daydreamer) That's so cool :)

Cindy That is really neat!