Crazy for Books (Stephanie)'s Reviews > Three Christmases

Three Christmases by Kat Bastion

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, netgalley-books, romance, series-sequels, funny

ARC provided through NetGalley for and honest review.

4 Family Star

Hannah and Cade have been through a lot over the past few months with them both getting over their issues from past relationships, from each of their ex's showing up and throwing their budding relationship off kilter. Now Cade is determined to make Hannah his first priority, to never take them for granted and to always make time for their relationship. But when a business opportunity takes him to the other side of the country and time together is at a minimum, things start to shift again.

Hannah's absent and unknown father reaches out to get to know her, which causes Cade's protective instincts to show up. He doesn't want her hurt again. Cade also has a hard time balancing the demands of his new position with spending much needed and wanted time with Hannah.

They both make drastic decisions to be together. Ultimately happy with each other no matter anything else.

I loved this ending. I also felt for Hannah. Having and absentee father for the majority of my life, I got the hesitation to let this DNA related person into her life. (view spoiler) I so got the struggle Cade had with keeping a work/life balance. I've sacrificed a lot in my personal life to gain the where I want to be professionally. Basically this story spoke to me on a lot of levels. At the same time their relationship was sweet and I loved all the little things Cade and Hannah did for each other and how things turned out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three Christmases.

October 31, 2014 – Shelved
October 31, 2014 – Shelved as: series-sequels
January 12, 2015 – Shelved as: funny
January 23, 2015 – Started Reading
January 25, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

Amy | Foxy Blogs excellent review ♥

message 2: by Christy (new)

Christy Awesome review, Stephanie! <3

Crazy for Books (Stephanie) Thanks guys. If you are in the mood for simple and sweet this series would work.

message 4: by Beverly (new)

Beverly Great review, hunnie! xx

Crazy for Books (Stephanie) Beverly wrote: "Great review, hunnie! xx"

Thank you, Bev!