Jane's Reviews > P.S. I Still Love You

P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

liked it

My response to this book was similar to my response on Kiera Cass' trilogy-turned-series. I was so disappointed. I liked how vague the ending of To All the Boys I've Loved Before has been. I understand that maybe that's just me but I still felt, I don't know, upset with the announcement of this book. This summer though, I kind of had a change of heart. For some reason, maybe it's the season changing or something, I got so excited to read this one. And so I did.
Anyway, here's my concise thoughts and whatnots on the book. I divided it to some percentage:
- 10% | I love this! I miss the Song girls!
- 20% | Still loving it.
- 50% | Wow. I'm getting kinda annoyed.
- 70% | My patience is being tested.
- 80% | Huh. I ran out of patience. AHDJDOSLSLAOSJXBDUSJ (<- that sums up my feelings for this part of the book, that and a few more colorful expletives)
- 90% | This is where the f bomb exploded.
- 96% | Peter Kavinsky you're killing me.

I would have rated this 2 or 1 star if Peter didn't make me smile and swoon.
ps: Lara Jean, I don't like you but I think you're still developing as a character so let's see.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read P.S. I Still Love You.

October 31, 2014 – Shelved
October 31, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
June 28, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
April 11, 2017 – Started Reading
April 11, 2017 –
27.0% ""A girl with a reputation is so much more interesting than a Goody Two-shoes."
Uhmmm. Pardon?"
April 12, 2017 –
52.0% ""Lucas . . . do you think it’s cheating to write letters to someone? Not me, I’m asking for a friend.”
Yeah right. That is so Lara Jean.
ps: I'm starting to get annoyed"
April 12, 2017 –
59.0% ""He’s trying to get back in my good graces, but I’m not ready to let him, so I just shrug a chilly little shrug."
hahahahhaha. this is freaking ridiculous and annoying af."
April 12, 2017 –
60.0% ""I roll my eyes. Who asked for her two cents?"
LARA JEAN IS TESTING MY PATIENCE. she's so full of herself. get down that freaking horse madam."
April 12, 2017 –
70.0% "i was sleepy but after reading up to this, i was so pissed. cant sleep so i guess i could torture myself and read some more annoying chapters"
April 12, 2017 –
73.0% "i cant wait to read this when lara jean finally figured out how narrow minded she's being and ueidoslsndicixklsosis7x"
April 13, 2017 – Finished Reading