Rosie Amber's Reviews > Moonlighting in Paris

Moonlighting in Paris by Elle Klass

liked it

Baby Girl Book 2 - Moonlighting in Paris is the second book in this short book series. Just 37 pages long it follows the next chapter in the life of a young run-away. I do think you need to read book one first then you will understand why Chloe has changed her identity to be Justine and why anyone would want to take a flight from New York to Paris via Moscow.

To read this as a stand alone book we aren't told much about Justine. In the first book she began as a twelve year old and the book could be read by the YA audience. Justine has now grown older but I'm unsure of her age and the writing in this book is for a much older audience. Both books are ok for adults but they may miss on other potential audiences.

For me Justine's leap from life on the run with Einstein to life with Didier was too easy a step with luxury and opportunities which were the opposite of her life in book one. With the story being short we are fed tit-bits about the search for her past and we are introduced to a possible stalker, who may or may not be a threat to Justine's life.

Her story will continue in book three.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moonlighting in Paris.

October 31, 2014 – Started Reading