Glenn Conley's Reviews > A Map of Kex's Face

A Map of Kex's Face by Robin Wyatt Dunn

Oct 30, 2014

did not like it
bookshelves: reviewed

This book is amazing in its effort to suck donkey balls. I mean, it just doesn't give up. It slathers them balls like you wouldn't believe. What the fuck am I saying? I'm saying this book should be pissed on, then burned, then stomped on until your feet hurt.

Because, fuck this goddamn book. Like that scene in Office Space, when they take that piece of shit printer out to some park and just pound the shit out of it with baseball bats and such. That's how I feel about this book. I need to hurt it, real bad. I need it to feel the pain it inflicted on me.

This book is, apparently, about some guy who kills his wife because she banged his alter ego Kex. Like some split-personality thing. Because the guy is fucking bat-shit insane. I think. Who the fuck knows. It doesn't make any goddamn sense.

In finishing this book, I had to endure so much trauma to my brain. It still hurts. If I ever meet someone named Kex, you can be sure that I will swiftly kick them in the balls and scream "That's for A Map of Kex's Face you goddamn cunt!"

So yea, for the love of all that is holy stay the fuck away from this book. It's pure brain damage.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Map of Kex's Face.

Started Reading