Marta Cox's Reviews > Hot Ink Anthology

Hot Ink Anthology by Carrie Ann Ryan

This anthology contains three very different stories but all feature tattooed lovers who enjoy "playing" in the bedroom. Expect lots of seriously hot and adventurous loving !
The first story is set in Ms Ryan's Montgomery Ink world and features the ever exuberant Callie . A very talented newcomer to the world of tattoo artists she is assigned the task of giving Morgan his first tattoo and right from the start Callie is keen to get her hands and gun on the intruiging man in her chair! Unfortunately Morgan at forty years old feels he is too old for the tempting Callie but there is just something about her that makes him want to take things further but not everyone is overjoyed at the idea! Step forward prejudice and a society that should really mind it's own buisiness ! Morgan is a guy who knows what he wants and goes for it, a true dominant but Callie surprised me as I never pictured her as submissive but they each bring something to the relationship that the other needs!
The second story is the shortest in the book and features Liam trying to reconnect with his family after a medical discharge from the Navy. He gets one hell of a surprise when he looks up his little brother as his ex girlfriend Abby is living with him and that raises Liam's jealousy . He wants so much to get Abby back in his life but convincing her of it is a whole new ball game. I had sympathy for Liam but he had behaved like an ass in the past but watching him try to make amends meant he had to open up and not just in the bedroom!
Third but by no means least is a story that's almost romantic suspense . Kit left town for better things more than ten years ago but he's back to visit his sick uncle Mick and more importantly contact Renee. Renee is the woman who taught him the delights of a kinky lifestyle but he's not that twenty year old boy anymore , no he has come back a man and has every intention of getting the woman he loves back in his life. Renee is deeply reluctant to trust that Kit is back for good but happy to have him ( even temporarily) back in her life and bed. Whilst trying to help Uncle Mick with an un solved murder case someone takes an unhealthy interest in Renee and danger comes crashing through her door!
So these stories are certainly entertaining and may even give a few new ideas to readers who wish to spice up their own love lives. If honest I connected a little less with Takedown but that's probably due to the short length . So two stories feature old lovers recnecting whilst the first is billed as a May to December romance but at forty years old I really don't agree! December? Think I'd consider that late summer personally but I did enjoy watching Morgan stand firm and show his inner alpha.
These are well written and very spicy so be prepared to need a cold shower !
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot Ink Anthology.

October 28, 2014 – Started Reading