Cheyenne's Reviews > Since Forever Ago

Since Forever Ago by Olivia Besse-Whitaker

Oct 24, 2014

liked it

I want to say thank you to Wunderland Press and NetGalley for letting me review this book for them. This book was a nice light read. It was a cutesy book. I honestly didn't think I would like this book as much as I did. I read the reviews already posted before I read the book. Some people may say this is a bad but I like seeing a glimpse of it happening and what that person didn't like. There wasn't much about the plot that I didn't like. If you think about the idea is over use, but it still was a good read.

Plot this was a very basic idea. Best friend fall for each other and take the whole book to come out and say it. Overly use like I said before. I want something different and unique about the plot to keep me into it. With a lot of twists and turns it did. They took something basic and made it really good.

Characters I didn't really have any characters I liked in this book. Riley was really annoying and stupid at times. Love does make people do stupid things. I feel like a lot of people could relate to this story and her. Riley is kinda of in an abusive relationship in way that her ex is controlling. Max is an okay character I mean he and Riley were cute together.

Overall this was book okay. Too me I seen most of this stuff before. Yes there was different twists in ,but not enough.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Since Forever Ago.

October 24, 2014 – Started Reading