Tammy Santiago's Reviews > Her Forbidden Risk

Her Forbidden Risk by Tori St. Claire

F 50x66

this is a book about an attraction between two people that had been present for years but unresolved until a chance meet between them happens.
Emily Gardner has returned home after suffering a personal loss and runs into her brother's best friend and a secret crush from her teenage years, Mitch Taylor.
Mitch Taylor couldnt believe his eyes when he saw Emily for the first time in many years and was hoping upon learning she was coming to collect some of her personal things that maybe she wouldnt be as big a temptation to him as she used to be.She is his best friends sister and knows that acting on his impulses would be a bad thing.But it doesnt take long to see that all the years he spent wanting her has came to an end and this time he will act on those impulses regardless of the fall out.
Emily for the most part was a great character even with all her flaws and of those she had many.I wish we could have gotten more info on what made her act the way she did at times but alas we did not. Now dont get me wrong I still enjoyed reading about her but sometimes i like deeper background to come out
Mitch was a perfect male lead in every way and i found him endearing to say the least.
I love how these two came together after so long and allowed the mutual feelings they shared to turn into something more than a fling and getting there happily ever after they both deserved.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Forbidden Risk.

Finished Reading