Ayah's Reviews > Anomaly

Anomaly by Tonya Kuper

22312062

bookshelves: 1st-in-a-series, arc, entangled-teen, netgalley, read-for-review, the-challenge-2014

My Review:

I received and e ARC of Anomaly from Entangled Teen via NetGalley and YA Bound Blog in exchange with an honest review.

Anomaly is a book that captures your attention just like that; when you are only a few pages in!

Not only is the plot absolutely original, but also the character development is incredible .

I found Josie always confused with the way she feels towards her mother. At first it was a bit confusing to read, but as the story went on, Josie became a bit stronger and started to have a bit more rigid believes.

The way the author,Tonya, connected physics rules and the powers of the characters ( aka making things appear and disappear by just thinking), is just absolutely mind blowing.

Although the setting is just a typical city, the author’s description amazing. Think of secret rooms, making things appear out of nowhere, then making them go *poof*! See? It is really interesting!

Then, there is the romance. I absolutely shipped Josie and Reid !! And the best thing is that the story was told from both of their P.O.V.

With a story packed with humor,action, love, and trust, Anomaly is a book that I was not able to put down. Especially when each chapter left me hanging, not giving me a complete closure to what just happened.

I loved Anomaly and I personally can’t wait to read the second book in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Anomaly.

October 21, 2014 – Started Reading
October 21, 2014 – Shelved as: read-for-review
October 21, 2014 – Shelved as: the-challenge-2014
October 22, 2014 –
page 55
18.27% "Loving it already !!!"
October 25, 2014 –
page 153
50.83% "You throw up steel defenses faster than Iron Man :) ♡"
November 4, 2014 – Finished Reading