~`*Ella Lee*`~'s Reviews > Merciless Ride

Merciless Ride by Chelsea Camaron

I think this was my favorite in the series so far.

I loved the maturity level the author set in this read. That alone set an excellent tone to an already good story.

Shooter was an awesome H. He was strong for the h. He protected her and helped her before and after he SAVED her.

***The graphic-ness used for what our h went through was brutal. The act alone was brutal enough, but the details made it a definite trigger scene for those that can't handle rape of the h.

These two were kind of a surprise couple. They never really took notice too much of each other in previous books. However, once Shooter got his chance, he took it - and wasn't going to give it up for anyone - not even a Brother.

There were a couple surprises that I didn't see coming, which really took the story from basic biker romance to terrific biker romance. It's hard to do that these days with the 1,296,327.254 reads we have in the biker section of romance.

I do recommend you read the previous two books before this one - though it isn't a must. It will just help better relate who's who. However, no matter how you choose to do it - just do it. You'll be missing out if you don't.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Merciless Ride.

Started Reading