Twinsie Talk Angie J's Reviews > Forgiving Reed

Forgiving Reed by C.A. Harms

check out this review and others at
www.twinsietalk.com
www.facebook.com/twinsietalk
@twinsietalk

I received this book from the author for an honest opinion.

I read the blurb and thought "WOW!!' and "Interesting?" I mean how do you fall back in love with the man who broke your heart the first time while raising a child by the 2nd man the breaks your heart. I was really interested in how this would all play out. Granted the heart breaks are both totally different but still....how is this gonna shake out????

SOOOO our girl, Kori, runs away to college when her boyfriend Reed is found with another girl. When she runs away, she meet and falls head over heals in love with Blake. The two are stunnd to find out she is pregnant but are excited and happy with the situation. Then tragidy strikes and Kori has to go home, without Blake to raise their child. She hids from life essentially until her best friend Maria drags her out to a bar. Wellllll, guess who they run into ? YUP REED~~ can I get a DAYUM!!! That man is perfection. I mean he looks good but after geting to know him through the novel, Where can I get one?????

We watch Kori push Reed away at every chance she can. She doesn't wanna admit she has an attraction and her old
love is still there under her bitterness. What makes Kori come around? Seeing Reed bond with her son. He is head over heals in love with her but he wont push. When he shows up with a special birthday gift for Rhett.....SWOONING did occur!! So Kori and Reed begin to rekindle their old friendship. Reed makes it clear he wants MORE but is willing to go however slow it is for Kori. When Kori finally and I mean FINALLY walks to line from friendship to "more". I said "about dang time girl!!"

The couple deal with a lot of issues from her insecurities, his insecurities, Rhetts grandparents, friends and their relationships but the biggest is when Kori has possible threats to her life.

I am really looking forward to the next book. I like Gavin. Maria is like MY best friend so I want to see her happy. I felt like Kori did about the relationship between the two.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forgiving Reed.

October 19, 2014 – Started Reading