Rag's Reviews > Down and Out

Down and Out by Kelley R. Martin

25192009

bookshelves: boxer, abused, book-boyfriend, bad-boys, tattoo-piercing

4.5 "tattooed package of sin" stars

photo image_zpsbefce7f6.jpg

Savannah is jobless,homeless,and broke. She sleeps in her car and only has 3 dollars and some change for food. She goes to a Help Wanted gym for a job. All other jobs she applied for wont take her because she's a high school dropout. When she walked in Whitmore & Son Gymnasium she meets Declan aka sexy boss. Declan eventually found out that kitten is sleeping in her car. He takes her in and let's her stay at his apartment.

They soon agree to have sex-without-attachment( he even wrote a legal contract that say if things don't work out she can still stay with him and still have her job)

can they really do this without feelings? Can savannah/kitten keep up the barrier she has to keep to distant her feelings, or will Declan be abel to knock it down ?
 photo image_zps96026e06.jpg

Can I just say that this book is funny as fuck. I LOVED there argument it was so funny.

Declan- hot as hell and kind and sweet, I just love him.

Savannah aka kitten- I loved her also. She's such a bad ass and a strong women. I love when a girl is strong.

I just love the book. But the only thing I wanted was for it to be more. I wasn't ready for it to come to an end. I also like a book that surprises me and this kept me on my toes for the whole ride.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Down and Out.

October 18, 2014 – Shelved
October 22, 2014 – Started Reading
October 25, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Rag (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rag Jackie wrote: "Great review, Rag! I loved this book also, I hope there will be another book."

Thank you :) and yes me too I want more!