Maghon Thomas's Reviews > Alpha Divided

Alpha Divided by Aileen Erin

3382002
Oct 17, 2014

bookshelves: fantasy, netgalley, paranormal, young-adult

Holy crap on a cracker! This one is AWESOME! Each book of the series becomes more and more of a need to have it! This one is no except to the fantastic and now, we have even more supernaturals being added to the mix. And war is on, and things are getting ugly, and the ishnay has hit the fan!! The witches will roll over anyone to get Tessa and will fight to the death. Tessa turned 18, and she is going to officially be Dastien's mate, until the witches start a war in the middle of the ceremony. Tessa won't let anyone die for her, so she has to find a way to keep everyone safe and happy. Goodness this is a good book!
So, Tessa has to spend a month with the witches, no shifting, no contact with wolves, no Dastien. Oh, and she has to follow the rules of that lunatic Lucinda. She's staying with her cousins, so at least it's kinda safe their, but everyone, including some of the wolves who are enemies, want Tessa taken out, and wanna kill some wolves in the process. I loved this one, because we are now seeing Tessa in a whole new light. She is embracing every single part of herself. The witch, the human, and the werewolf. She is learning to stand up on her own. She is learning to fight back. She is becoming whole. This one is an amazing ride. And boy did I yell a lot.
Not all of the witches are bad, just like not all of the wolves are good. And now, there's things happening that are just unspeakable. People are getting hurt, and dying, and we just can't have that. And after that jaw dropping ending, I KNOW I need book 4. Like yesterday. LOL And on top of all of that, Tessa is learning that she has a much bigger role to play that just half witch half werewolf. She is a major player in the whole of the supernatural community. She now just has to figure out how to do it all :) And the writing, phenomenal. I am salivating to see where the next book takes us. :) 5 MAGICAL WOLFY PAWS!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Alpha Divided.

October 17, 2014 – Started Reading