Andrez's Reviews > Princess for Hire

Jun 22, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: zzz-2010, in-english
Read on September 06, 2010

This was such a cute book!!

I originally picked up this book because of The story siren's Debut Author Challenge and I thought it would be like THE PRINCESS DIARIES, by Meg Cabot (I've been reading some other reviews and apparently I was not the only one who thought that) but I. Was. So. Wrong.

This is a lot better than that though. The whole idea is very original and it's written in such a fun and beautiful way that I devoured it. I had no idea my link textLindsey Leavitt wrote that well-from now on, whatever she writes, I read!

Desi was such a cute and, well, normal girl and I really liked her, and her troubles were perfectly understandable. And yet, why did the have to crush on a boy like Hayden? *rolls eyes* I didn't like him at all and thought he was perfectly paired with Celeste. Reed, on the other hand, is a totally different issue. He was so nice and sweet and knew CPR! Oh I love him, I hope Desi stays with him.
Meredith was not really nice on the beginning, but I still liked her better than Lilith. Ugh that was way too much sugar, and I could totally say there was something off there. I didn't say there is. But there is indeed.

I can't wait for the next book in the series, and the other book Ms Leavitt's writing,Sean Griswold's Head.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Princess for Hire.