Raina Collins's Reviews > Dreams

Dreams by Dani Hart

Reviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors that Rock

I give it 4 fangs.

Dreams is the second book in the series The Arie Chronicles by Dani Hart. I would read Reality before reading this one. The stories continue into the next book. I would suggest this book for adults and young adults.

This story is the continuation of Arie’s life. At the end of the first book, Arie’s life was supposed to be coming together. But at the beginning of this book, we learn that there are more problems and secrets than ever. Arie is still torn by her love for River and the love for Ashe, even though he died in book one.

By the end I really feel that Arie has grown up and become the person everyone knew she could be. Even her heart seems to finally of made a choice.

Without giving away any further spoilers, if you like romance and fairies, then you will like this book. I can’t wait to get started on book three that comes out in 2015.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dreams.

October 17, 2014 – Started Reading
October 17, 2014 – Shelved
October 17, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa Foster I just love the names the author uses for the characters. Sometimes, I have picked up a book just on the names alone. These books are stories on life and growing up and taking responsibilities- no matter what life throws a you.I need to read this series from the beginning!