Cara Ross's Reviews > Strangers for the Night

Strangers for the Night by C.J. Fallowfield

To say this book is HOT is an understatement! It’s hot, sexy, calculating and delicious! So for strictly over 18's
Logan is a sexy, hot man! He is a personal trainer by day and exclusive gigolo by night. He has his standards and he sticks to them. He demands the best because he is the best...and I think I fell in love with him a little during this book.
Camilla Domville a spoilt, rich bitch and a conniving tramp...to be blunt, she makes my skin crawl. She has no problem lying to her father and blackmailing the staff of her families’ hotel.
She pays for a super-hot night with Logan, but she is also planning to control Logan for a lot longer, by using the same tactics that she used to take control of everything else she has in her life…but things don’t go quite as planned.
So on to the characters; Logan he can be jerk and comes across as very narcissistic, but when he is on the plane for a brief second, you see that softer side of him. By the end of the book you find yourself cheering him on, quite loudly in my case.
Strangers for the Night is well written, smooth and quite frankly delicious! Even though I am not a huge fan of series books, this book is one of the very few exceptions to that.
Stranger for the night, is the beginning to a mind blowing and unique series and I for one will be waiting with bated breath for every installment.
So with all that being said, I give Stranger for the Night 10 out of 10!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Strangers for the Night.

Started Reading