Reagan Townley's Reviews > To Kill a Mockingbird

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

bookshelves: 2015, diversity, favorites, rory-gilmore-challenge

"There's just one type of folks. Folks."

October 16, 2014 – Shelved
October 16, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
July 14, 2015 –
page 5
1.33% "FINALLY READING THIS WOOOOOOOOO. (Also I preordered go set a watchman so I have to read this really fast before I pick it up tomorrow :) )" (Mass Market Paperback Edition)
July 15, 2015 –
page 11
2.93% "This is the first classic I'm not finding boring! I think I'm going to take my time with this one, and read it over the course of my road trip/beach vacation next week, along with the sequel which I also have." (Mass Market Paperback Edition)
October 21, 2015 – Started Reading
October 21, 2015 –
page 17
5.25% "Trust me I don't want to start another book either but this is for school so I actually have to finish it."
October 22, 2015 –
page 30
9.26% "This is really good. Like. Really good."
October 25, 2015 –
page 48
14.81% "Will definitely be reading at least another 100 pages of this bc I forgot to read the number required OOPS"
October 27, 2015 –
page 144
44.44% "Lol forgot to update this"
October 27, 2015 –
page 177
54.63% "Scout is my absolute favorite character of all time. Or Atticus. Or Jem. I CAN'T DECIDE."
October 31, 2015 –
page 186
57.41% "I will definitely have this done by tomorrow night (because I have to), but again, I'm loving this book :)))))))"
November 1, 2015 –
page 222
68.52% "Probably going to finish this in the next hour but man oh man is this gReat!"
November 1, 2015 –
page 232
71.6% ""...some Negroes lie, some Negroes are more, some Negro man or not to be trusted around women – black or white. But this is the truth that plus the human race into no particular race of men there is not a person in this courtroom who has never told a lie, who has never done in the moral thing, and there is no man living who has never looked upon a woman without desire." ATTICUS IS THE REAL MVP"
November 2, 2015 –
page 289
89.2% "I never actually finished the book like I was supposed to so I might as well now..."
November 2, 2015 – Shelved as: 2015