Ian Moore's Reviews > Angel's Blood

Angel's Blood by Sallyann Phillips

M 50x66

I love, love, loved this book! Considering it's my first look into the werewolf genre of books, I found it utterly enthralling and on more than one occasion it kept me from doing something I should have been doing purely on the basis of needing to know what happened next. I empathise with Cade, a man/werewolf you get a real feel for and Tavi, bless her, someone so fargile yet with frightening power and determination. The description of the characters means you feel you're right there with them, in every scene able to sense in your minds eye their expressions and feelings. The story stirs so many emotions in the way it is written and for a first book from this writer, I think it sets a very high bar for the future, one that I at least will be keeping a close eye on. Sallyann Phillips has a new fan and I'll be buying the sequels in this series as and when they come out. It is a compelling story centred around Tavi, a young female Roam who learns to be a werewolf the hard way but in doing so finds new family, new bonds and new trust at a time when she thought no such things existed. It is gripping in it's twists and turns to the conclusion that has you waiting for the next story so get writing Sallyann!!!! Five stars well deserved.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel's Blood.

October 15, 2014 – Started Reading