Tricia Schneider's Reviews > Stranger at the Hell Gate

Stranger at the Hell Gate by Ash Krafton

bookshelves: the-wild-rose-press, angels, demons, e-book, novella, paranormal, pnr, romance
Recommended for: Supernatural and Paranormal Romance fans

This was a short, sweet romance between two sensual supernatural creatures. I was swept into the world of humans, demons and angels right from the start. Sonya is a Seraph seeking help from half-demon Jagger. Their world is gritty, harsh and painful, but there is beauty and hope, too. Because this was a short story, I don't want to give too much away about the plot. The characters were believable and well-written. I liked how the chapters were brief and split between Angels and Demons. This made it easy for me to slip back into this world when I had to step away from the book for a quick moment (I have kids who demand this attention all of the time!). As with her other books, I enjoy reading this author's writing style. Ms. Krafton has a way with words that leaves this reader breathless. Elegant and poetic with gothic undertones. A quick, enjoyable read for someone wanting to dip their toes into an imaginative world.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stranger at the Hell Gate.

October 14, 2014 – Shelved