Jennifer Kyle's Reviews > Nocte

Nocte by Courtney Cole

bookshelves: i-like-it-dark-and-twisted

4.5 ~ 5 Stars

"Save me and I will save you."

description

My advice for readers is don’t research this story too much and just jump in blind because this was a whole lot of fun to read in a twisty, keep you guessing way.

description

Courtney Cole delivered the suspense and will have you guessing and messaging friends. Calla is struggling with a lot of guilt over her mother’s death while her mentally ill twin brother, Finn's welfare is her responsibility. A hot guy named Dare has moved into their family’s carriage house and brings forth all sort of feelings in her. Everyone seems to be keeping a secret in this book so you’ll have to put your thinking cap on.

”My secret will come out. But before that, I will save her. I will.”

As the story unfolds and I must stress this was a page turner, some events had my head spinning but I held onto my theories.

description

When the secret was revealed I was a bit disappointed because I did figured it out but then I read the last few lines and it seems there’s a whole lot MORE going on.

description

Once you finish you MUST head over to the author’s Facebook page because she has been posting letters and text messages that lead to so many questions that my head’s spinning with all different scenarios.

description

Overall, this a well written page turner that I’m having a blast discussing with friends and am looking forward to the second book in the series which is scheduled to release in February 2015.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nocte.

October 14, 2014 – Shelved
October 14, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
November 3, 2014 – Started Reading
November 4, 2014 – Shelved as: i-like-it-dark-and-twisted
November 4, 2014 –
100.0% "description"
November 4, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)

Rachel Reads Ravenously Wonderful review Jennifer!

Wendy'sThoughts what a terrific review... you make me curious... perfect!

message 3: by Eliza (last edited Nov 04, 2014 01:06PM) (new) - added it

Eliza I haven't even read it yet and I've got theories for days! Lol! Fantastic review, Jennifer!xo

Jennifer Kyle Lisa wrote: "Fab review, hun!"

Thanks so much Lisa!!! :DD

Anjee Love it ! Thanks for reading with me babe :)

Brandi Well said, Jennifer!! xo :))

Jennifer Kyle Rachel ♥Reads Ravenously♥ wrote: "Wonderful review Jennifer!"

Thanks so much Rachel <3 <3

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ Fantastic review, Jennifer! <3

Jennifer Kyle Wendy'sThoughts wrote: "what a terrific review... you make me curious... perfect!"

Thanks so much Wendy! I'm pretty positive you will like it too :D

Jennifer Kyle Eliza wrote: "I haven't even read it yet and I've got theories for days! Lol! Fantastic review, Jennifer!xo"

lol thanks so much Eliza! Definitely give this one a go xx :DD

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Great review, I can't wait to start this one!

Jennifer Kyle Anjee wrote: "Love it ! Thanks for reading with me babe :)"

Thanks so much Anjee <3 U xx

Jennifer Kyle Brandi wrote: "Well said, Jennifer!! xo :))"

Thanks so much B! My theory friend :D We would make good detectives lol xx

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Fab review, Jen!<33

Jennifer Kyle Lkay ❇✾The one-click buy button addict❇✾ wrote: "Fantastic review, Jennifer! <3"

Thanks so much Lana this was a hard one to review :D xx

message 16: by Jennifer (last edited Nov 04, 2014 01:38PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer Kyle ~♥~Cathy~♥~ wrote: "Great review, I can't wait to start this one!"

Thanks Cathy! Don't forget to read the letters and such :DD xx

message 17: by Catarina (new)

Catarina Nice review, Jennifer!
I only hear good things about this book :P

Jennifer Kyle Arianna wrote: "Fab review, Jen!<33"

Thanks so much Arianna :DD

message 19: by destini mia (new)

destini mia Amazing review, Jennifer!! xx

MELISSA *Mel Reader* Great review Jen! :))xo

Tangerine Awesome review! Can't wait to get to it!

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Amazing review Jennifer <333

Jennifer Kyle Catarina wrote: "Nice review, Jennifer!
I only hear good things about this book :P"

Thanks Cat I think you'd like this one :DD xx

Jennifer Kyle Destini Mia~ ♕ Sassy Lassie wrote: "Amazing review, Jennifer!! xx"

Thanks Destini!! <3

Jennifer Kyle MELISSA wrote: "Great review Jen! :))xo"

Thanks Mel!! :DD

Jennifer Kyle Tangerine wrote: "Awesome review! Can't wait to get to it!"

Thanks Tangerine I think you'll like it too :DD xx

Jennifer Kyle Pavlina loves Dex ❤❤ wrote: "Amazing review Jennifer <333"

Thanks Palvina!!! <3

message 28: by Ingie (new)

Ingie Nicely done and a great review, Jennifer!

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Fabulous review Jennifer!! Definitely a page turner :D

aksana  -  4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 - Wonderful review Jennifer :))

message 31: by Alexis (new)

Alexis is there a cliffhanger?

message 32: by Christy (new)

Christy Amazing review, Jen! Love it xoxo

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Awesome review Babes!!!
xoxoxo

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Kick ass review Jenn-babe!

Sandy ღCoffee Addict Booksღ Great review Jennifer x! Those gif's LOL!!!!!:D

Arabella ~♡AB♡~ Fantastic review, Jennifer. I can't wait to read this...In January maybe :)

Jennifer Kyle Ingela wrote: "Nicely done and a great review, Jennifer!"

Thanks so much Ingela!!! :DD

Jennifer Kyle Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "Fabulous review Jennifer!! Definitely a page turner :D"

Thanks Feifei totally agree I couldn't stop reading lol

Jennifer Kyle aksana - 4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 - wrote: "Wonderful review Jennifer :))"

Thanks so much Aksana !! :DD

Jennifer Kyle Alexis wrote: "is there a cliffhanger?"

Thanks Alexis yes there is a cliffhanger and the author's page letters and such lead to so much more going on that will be I'm assuming addressed in book 2 :D

Jennifer Kyle Christy wrote: "Amazing review, Jen! Love it xoxo"

Thanks Christy! You'll definitely enjoy this one and the mystery that surrounds the next book is too exciting ;) xx

Jennifer Kyle Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️❤️ Archer Hale wrote: "Awesome review Babes!!!
xoxoxo"

Thanks Patty Babe no nodding off to this book even on your comfy coach lol xx

Jennifer Kyle J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie* wrote: "Kick ass review Jenn-babe!"

Thanks so much J-BABE!!! :DD

Jennifer Kyle Sandyღ wrote: "Great review Jennifer x! Those gif's LOL!!!!!:D"

Thanks so much Sandy :DDD

Jasmine Wonderful review Jenn!! :D ♥♥♥ DAMN THAT CLIFFY RIGHT?! I love the teasers hehe, really gets you talking about what's next! ;D

Jennifer Kyle Jasmine wrote: "Wonderful review Jenn!! :D ♥♥♥ DAMN THAT CLIFFY RIGHT?! I love the teasers hehe, really gets you talking about what's next! ;D"

Thanks Jasmine! OMG those letters on her FB Page I have so many ideas for what is to come :D xxoo

Saffron Wonderful review Jenn! Cant wait for book 2 :DD

Jennifer Kyle Supreet *The Cupcake Queen* wrote: "Wonderful review Jenn! Cant wait for book 2 :DD"

Saffron Jennifer wrote: "Supreet *The Cupcake Queen* wrote: "Wonderful review Jenn! Cant wait for book 2 :DD"

Thanks Supreet! Yes book2 guessing British connection and all that comes with it will come into play :DD"

Yup. Totally agree. Jasmine has been sending me teasers to make my waiting even more difficult and I can see it is going to be about some major family history issues.

message 50: by Ilze (new) - added it

Ilze Awesome review, Jennifer! Can't wait to read it and have my head spinning ;D

« previous 1