Nikki's Reviews > Blood Promise

Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

bookshelves: owned-hc

Ah where to start...when I first read this I had the hardest time reading this book. I actually set it down after getting part way through and didn't know if I could finish. I did finish and had a little glimmer of hope when it finished that maybe things would get better. In my re-read I actually listened it on audio and really enjoyed the narrator. I highly recommend it! Unfortuantly she only narrates Blood Promise and Shadow Kiss and hopefully Last Sacrifice! Rose leaves the academy and Lissa to find Dimitri and fufill the promise they made. She heads to Russia hoping she will find Dimitri there. On her way she meets Sydney the alchemist (hope I spelled the right) who helps her out. Rose gets to Dimitri's home town and meets his mother, grandmother and sisters. She stays with them and learns about Dimitri and almost doesn't want to leave. She also meets another couple who are shadow-kissed and Abe (really important character). After leaving Dimitri's family she finally faces off with Dimitri. I did have a hard time reading this book but do understand it was needed to set up Spirit Bound.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Promise.

Finished Reading