Vanessa theJeepDiva's Reviews > Between Heaven & Hell

Between Heaven & Hell by L.M. Brown

bookshelves: 2014, ebook, m-m, menage, erotic, paranormal-romance

I have to say I just loved everything about this extremely sexy read. Between Heaven and Hell is the first book in L.M. Brown’s Heavenly Sins series. An all male menage between an angel, demon, and human. This is one hot book. Very sexy and definitely erotic.
Tristan is just a human out to have a good time on Halloween. Picking up a man to take home for a night of fun is nothing new for him. Mac is extremely hot and more than eager to go home with Tristan. Things just continue to get better when another sexy man tells Tristan they have a date the following Halloween.
After spending a year looking for the sexy man that gave Tristan the night of his life Alastor shows up at his door to put Mac out of his mind. Little does Tristan know that this will be the start of the most amazing thing to happen in his life. Mac and Alastor have a beyond complicated history. They know a good thing when they see it and they see Tristan as the thing that will not only bring them together, but keep them together.
The relationship is not all happy and smooth. All the men have thoughts of being the third wheel and thoughts of jealousy over one or the other seem a constant in the back of ones thoughts. The sex is mind blowing and they know the rest will work itself out… eventually.
Lastly I’d like to give a big thankyou to whoever made the decision to mention in the blurb of Between Good and Evil that it ends with a cliffhanger. I have decided to wait until I have Between Life and Death in my hands before I continue the series. I am very impatiently counting the days until that happens.
Final thoughts, if you’re looking for an erotic paranormal gay romance go grab this one. It is a great read and you’ll love these three men and their rocky road to a happily ever after!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Between Heaven & Hell.

October 13, 2014 – Started Reading