C.J. Fallowfield's Reviews > Masquerade

Masquerade by Georgia Le Carre

This is the sixth book I have read by Georgia Le Carre and while I rated all of the previous books highly, this one is my favourite to date. Georgia has a way with words, painting a beautiful picture and often her writing reminds me of classical writing, or poetry, but with that contemporary edge. In this book she just added to that with her hottest erotic content to date, with frequent and detailed sex scenes.

This is written as a standalone and doesn’t end on a cliff-hanger, however if you have read Georgia’s Billionaire Banker Series, you will recognise certain characters, Billie being one of them. I’m not going to summarise the plot, you can get that from reading the book description which you probably did before checking out the reviews. What I will say is this isn’t just an erotic novel, there is a great story in there too, with well developed likeable characters that are taken on a journey of self discovery and did I mention the sex? Frequent and hot. Jaron Rose knows what he’s doing and has a sexy potty mouth to go with it. Keep a spare pair of knickers on standby, this read should come with a flame warning!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Masquerade.

October 12, 2014 – Started Reading