Jessica Alcazar's Reviews > No Time Like Forever

No Time Like Forever by Zoe York

ARC provided by ZoYo Press via Netgalley for an honest review!

First, I have to apologize for my tardy review. I read this novel over a month ago and as per my usual life, my review never made it online. Until now.

You cannot go wrong with a Zoe York book! I absolutely LOVE her Wardham series. I finished this book in one sitting, probably couldn't have put it down if I wanted to. I definitely recommend reading not only the book, but the series as well!
This is the story of Chase and Mari. Chase has returned home after a car accident forced his retirement from the NHL. He was struggling with depression after not being able to play the game he loves so he turns to alcohol to drown his sorrows at the only bar in town, where Mari works as a bartender. She asks him for a favor (read the book for details) and he asks for one in return (again, you gotta read the book lol) .... cue relationship :)
Zoe York does an exceptional job of character development, especially with Chase. She has such a way with words, that I felt like I was living his transformation from boo-hoo me to 'light bulb moment' .... Mari is everything he needs and goes after her with the same drive he went after the NHL!
This was story was full of warmth, steamy love scenes and a couple deserving of a happy ending.
FIVE 'GO BIG OR GO HOME' Stars for this heart-warming, exceptional story!

I can't wait to read what is next for Wardham!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No Time Like Forever.

message 1: by Daniela (new) - added it

Daniela love the review. thanks.

message 2: by Pia (new)

Pia Loriega Thank you very much. Now im tempted.