Maria "Rosie" Poli's Reviews > Her Dom's Lesson

Her Dom's Lesson by A.D. Justice

bookshelves: favorites, love-erotica-strong

This story is the continuation of Dominic & Sophia’s story. The first book left us feeling shocked. Now the plot thickens and the story concludes. Harrison’s attempts at getting Dominic escalate and Sophia is trying to get Dominic to hear her side of the story. Dominic has a good team on his side trying to find out who is helping Harrison ruin him. But even they are taken by surprise. So hang on; this story takes twists that will have you suspecting everyone and then shocked to find out who is the true culprit.

I don’t want to divulge any more; I want you to enjoy every bit of the suspense. Things are not always what they seem; there is always more to the story than meets the eye. In this story you will see the results of love, hatred, revenge and forgiveness play out.

Characters: From the good to the bad, they were all perfect in their roles. You love the good ones and hate the evil ones, but that’s how it’s supposed to be.
Plot: Good twists and turns. Keeps you on edge of your seat; there are times when you need to stop and get your bearings.
Romance: Beautiful, Dominic is a thoughtful, loving and caring Dom.
Sex: HOT!

Do I recommend this book? YES

I was provided an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Dom's Lesson.

Started Reading