summer's Reviews > Take Me Tomorrow

Take Me Tomorrow by Shannon A. Thompson

I was sent this book for review, so all opinions are my own.

Read below to find out what Take Me Tomorrow is by Shannon A. Thompson is about!

Two years after the massacre, the State enforces stricter rules and harsher punishments on anyone rumored to support tomo – the clairvoyant drug that caused a regional uprising.

But sixteen-year-old Sophia Gray has other problems.

Between her father’s illegal forgery and her friend’s troubling history, the last thing Sophia needs is an unexpected encounter with a boy.

He’s wild, determined, and one step ahead of her. But when his involvement with tomo threatens her friends and family, Sophia has to make a decision: fight for a future she cannot see or sacrifice her loved ones to the world of tomorrow.

I must say, I was going into this book with no expectations. I thought I was going to like it, because of the good reviews on GoodReads but this took my expectations, held them in it's hand, then made a rainbow. That's it. On Wednesday, I started reading at about 8. I took lets say an hour to get ready for bed and of course my phone was just there so i was on that for a little. It was 9 when I read again. "Okay I'll just read for an hour at the most and then I'm sleeping. I have school tomorrow, so I need to go to bed before midnight. 9:30-"Okay, I'm good." 10:00-"Okay I need to stop" 10:30-"Ugh, I don't even care anymore." 11:00-"But this is a good part!" 11:30-"Summer, turn the phone off and sleep." I finally turned my phone off(I was reading on my phone in the dark, trying to tell myself to sleep soon) but was up thinking about the book until like 12.

So if you didn't already guess, this book was amazing,I can't wait for the sequel, and you should go get it now.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Take Me Tomorrow.

October 12, 2014 – Shelved