Daria's Reviews > Caelius

Caelius by Celeste Prater

bookshelves: favorites, kindle-books-i-have, sci-fi, series-sets

Id give it 4.5 stars!!!

I love this whole series, I'm always anxious to grab the next one. I just enjoy Ms. Praters talent in writing stories. Her ability to write a character that will hang around in your mind, is just awesome.
This particular story was different only in the fact that it had dual stories in them, still easy to read
and follow.
Caelius is one of the younger dancers in the Insedi group, he has kind of a wanderlust going. He is more than anxious to find his mate. He thinks he has met her in a cooking class he attends. Rhia is a 40 something woman that has plans to open her own cooking school, so she is going to a beginning class to kind of get her feet wet. When she meets Caelius of course he is epitome of a sexy male, huge and cut. When he tries to flirt with her she is quick to let him know her 40 something body is way too old for his early 20 something.

Also

Everyone else can see that Kallen and Ulixes have feelings for each other. Kallen doctor and of course a Insedi male (which I've always adored) he has always able to help others in their time of need. Whether it was medical of mindful. So why is it he cant seem to tied down the sexy “adopted” Insedi warrior. Ulixes has some shadows on his soul, he is guilt ridden and that has him pushing Kallen away. He is so set on believing he is damaged, his tragic and hurtful pass wont let him go. Because of that he tries his best to give Kallen the cold shoulder.

What will it take for these four people to come together? We all know how fate works. Past can cause Irreparable damage if allowed to fester. How many times can one be pushed away and give up hope? Of course there is the whole age matters thing, when you're in love does the numbers really matter? Oh oh and lets not forget the stalker, we have a dose of cra cra with a twist. So now you have a amazing story to sink your teeth into. The fun, the mmm hot and sexy scenes. The family and friendships of old characters and new ones.
Of course Id recommend this book. Is it a stand alone...well being book 5 it would be a bit of a challenge, you could but it has old characters and some background that you would miss. So Id say read the others first. It would be well worth your time to read in order to get the amazing story of the Insedi family. Thank you Celeste for the wonderful experience. Enjoy
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Caelius.

October 11, 2014 – Shelved
October 11, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
Started Reading
October 17, 2014 – Shelved as: favorites
October 17, 2014 – Shelved as: kindle-books-i-have
October 17, 2014 – Shelved as: sci-fi
October 17, 2014 – Shelved as: series-sets
October 17, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Prater Thanks for the awesome rating and review, Daria! Always a pleasure to read your feedback! :-) xoxo C.

Daria yvw.. cant wait for Maxium...

message 3: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Prater Oh yeah! My yummy Maxim. Putting the finishing touches on book 6 as we speak! You're going to LOVE the cover, too. Sqeeeeeee! :-) xoxo C.

Daria Celeste wrote: "Oh yeah! My yummy Maxim. Putting the finishing touches on book 6 as we speak! You're going to LOVE the cover, too. Sqeeeeeee! :-) xoxo C."

grins you know Ill be waiting with bated breath.. smiles