Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > Here with Me

Here with Me by Heidi McLaughlin

Title: Here With Me (The Archer Brothers #1)
Author: Heidi McLaughlin
Series: Yes.
Release Date: October 23, 2014
Rating: 5 stars
Cliffhanger: Yes
Spoiler-free review

"I'm here because six years ago I lost the love of my life, but now he's back from the dead, and in a few weeks I'm set to marry my best friend. His brother."

The characters in Here With Me are still here with me…in my head and my heart a week after reading this book. I devoured this “unputabledownable” book in one day. This book cut my heart in two. I knew from the synopsis that Evan wasn’t dead. The way he was reintroduced back into Rylie’s and Evan’s lives was like ripping a band aid off. You know that feeling when you know you have to pull off a band-aid from a painful injury…and you know it’s going to hurt, and you want to get it over with. I wanted it to happen….I was a wreck. The way this story unraveled, the characters heartfelt emotions bled onto each page. This picture perfect romance turns into the ultimate gut wrenching, angst-filled love triangle.

Heidi McLaughlin hit it out of the park with the first book in the Archer Brothers series. There is a cliffhanger…but do not let that deter you from experiencing this beautifully written, emotion packed book. Here With Me is a must buy!

This review appears on www.kindlecrack.net, www.facebook.com/kindlecrack, Goodreads, Amazon, Google+ and Twitter. A review copy of this book was kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Here with Me.

October 10, 2014 – Started Reading
October 10, 2014 – Shelved
October 10, 2014 – Shelved as: to-be-released
October 10, 2014 – Shelved as: arc-or-provided-by-author
October 12, 2014 –
October 12, 2014 –
38.0% "Heartbreaking "
October 13, 2014 –
97.0% "Ughhhh it's happening!"
October 14, 2014 – Shelved as: break-out-the-tissues