Crystal's Reviews > Alpha Divided

Alpha Divided by Aileen Erin

Oct 09, 2014

bookshelves: favorites

Let me start by saying, this is my favorite book in this series so far!

Tessa McCaide is finally turning 18. This is her first birthday where she has ever had any real friends to celebrate with her. She is so happy and just soaking it all in. She has a true mate, Dastien, and a small group of close friends. She can't imagine life could be any better. In just a couple days, she will participate in her first ever full moon ceremony and make her bond with Dastien official.

Before Tessa and Dastien could finish the ceremony, Luciana, the head of the bruja coven, interrupts. Tessa was supposed to be the next leader of the bruja coven, so Luciana is furious that Tessa is now a werewolf. Luciana is demanding that Tessa come live with the coven or she will wage war on the pack. Tessa hates the idea of leaving, but she even more hates the idea that people she has come to know and love could be hurt because of her. Tessa agrees to go live with the coven and learn their ways for one month to keep everyone safe.

While on coven land, Tessa can not feel her bond with Dastien at all. This is very difficult on her, but she is determined to hold up her end of the bargain. Tessa is learning more about her family and growing her abilities. It doesn't take long for her to figure out that Luciana is much worse than anyone thought. This goes much deeper and wider than they had imagined. Luciana is evil, she has been using dark magic, and it seems no matter what Tessa does, she still wants war.

To add even more drama, the pack has come to learn that some of their own are on Luciana's side. With a war on the horizon, who can they really trust to be on their side?

This book had me feeling so many different emotions, happiness, sadness, fear and anticipation. The wold book had me on the edge of my seat. I can not wait to see what happens next!

A HUGE thank you to Aileen Erin, INscribe Digital, Ink Monster, LLC and NetGalley for allowing me to read this book in exchange for an honest review!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Alpha Divided.

October 9, 2014 – Shelved