Kim Headlee's Reviews > King Arthur's Sister in Washington's Court

King Arthur's Sister in Washington's Court by Kim Iverson Headlee

8195186

(Review from the author)

Well! I entered my rating and forgot to un-check the "share to" social media boxes, so now I need to write something about this book.

Okay, here it is: This is not the book of my heart, it is the book of my soul; I began writing it in 2007, stopped about 50 pages in because I didn't think I was worthy to emulate Mark Twain -- and that doubt halted all my fiction projects for three years. Yes, years.

Now I am pleased to share it with you for your entertainment and, perhaps, enlightenment.

The past is past. The game goes on.

BTW, if you liked the 15 illustrations contained in this e-book, you'll love the more than 100 that I commissioned for the paperback and hardcover editions.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read King Arthur's Sister in Washington's Court.

Finished Reading
October 8, 2014 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette Barsamian King Arthur's Sister in Washington's Court is a true gem for anyone who's thinking #ImWithHer or #AntiTrump but if Ye truly wish to witch a watch on Washington, Google: "Headlee Change" ; "HeadleePolicy" & "HeadleeHustler" and then vote for her son on 11/08/16.

The past may be past, but time has not passed to change the fortunes and fates of before fathers and future fathers, mothers, daughters, nephews, cousins, ad infinitum.

Ye still have a week to read Dawnflight and Snow in July and Liberty and then cast your vote for the #HeadleeTakeOver

#UseYourHead ;)