Maggie Welsh's Reviews > Scenes from the City

Scenes from the City by Penny Reid

You know how sometimes when you haven't seen a favorite friend for a while and you don't realize how much you've missed them until you get to spend time with them again? Well, that's what this book is like. Janie and Quinn, Elizabeth and Nico, Sandra and Alex, Ashley and Drew - it's like having some of my favorite people back again after way too long. And then there's Fiona and Greg. I've always loved Fiona. She's who I want to be if I ever I grow up, and the glimpses of Greg, well, let's just say they've been very intriguing. After reading their prequel I love Fiona even more and Greg! Only Penny Reid could give us Greg. Thank you, Penny. Honestly, thank you because I didn't think it was possible but I may have a new favorite couple.

NB Please, please, please you need to read the books before these short stories, except Ninja at First Sight. Even if you haven't read any of the other Knitting in the City Books (but really if that's the case what have you been doing?) go ahead and read NaFS and fall in love with Fiona and Greg.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Scenes from the City.

October 7, 2014 – Shelved