Maria "Rosie" Poli's Reviews > Sins & Mistrust

Sins & Mistrust by Isabel Lucero

Oct 05, 2014

bookshelves: favorites, love-erotica-strong

Hot turn on – You will feel your body heat up
5 HOT & SIZZLING STARS

I want to start by saying, that I never read a book with M/M, this was my first. It freaking turn me on very much! This book is one that you will want to read with no interruptions; so settle into your reading cave and don’t plan on coming out until you are done with it. You might need to take a couple of breaks to fan yourself; the heat I felt was off the charts, I actually felt myself flushing and my heart rate increase. IT WAS ORGASMIC!!!

The connection and the bond between the characters pull the story in nicely:

Nathalia – A strong woman works with her father in the hotel business. Very open minded and not afraid to try new experiences.

Lincoln – Owns several clubs; including a sex club. Handsome, confident and goes after what he wants. Not a shy fellow.

Marc – An escort, not ashamed of what he does; comes from a loving and supportive family. But, there is a side to him his friends don’t know about.

Nathalia hires Marc to be her escort on a regular basis. Marc starts opening up to Nathalia as she tries to get to know his real side, not the escort persona. Their relationship progresses beyond client/escort.

Nathalia and Lincoln love each other. They have not been able to take their relationship to the next level because of a rule Lincoln has in place. When Lincoln sees Nathalia with Marc, things start to change. Lincoln wants to take it to the next level. The chemistry between Lincoln and Marc is explosive; but you can also feel the deep connection. With two hot Alpha males, the heat rolls off the Kindle. Isabel Lucero does a great job bringing out the connection and the feelings between all three.

Although the sex in this book is incredible; there is more. It’s about acceptance and honesty. It’s about not being afraid to be yourself. Throughout the story you will find where the characters opt for honesty rather than hiding in fear of the reaction. Marc is pleasantly surprised by his friends’ acceptance when he finally opens up to them. Just because it’s not the norm or others frown upon something, it doesn’t mean it’s wrong. The dynamics of this relationship is not for all, but it is enviable, hot and sexy! So grab this book and go hide in your reading cave, you will enjoy it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sins & Mistrust.

October 5, 2014 – Shelved