Kathy 's Reviews > Wreathed

Wreathed by Curtis Edmonds

F 50x66

I read a lot of books, and this one is definitely different from the ones I have read. This is the story of Wendy and Adam. They meet at a funeral, which Wendy attends with her mother because her mother has asked her to go with her. Adam is related to the deceased. Immediately, Adam and Wendy feel a spark between them. However, events conspire to keep them apart (sort of). I found this an interesting, fast moving story, with a unique plot filled with twists and turns I never expected. The chemistry between Wendy and Adam is very evident from the start. The author has developed them and every other main character well. How Adam and Wendy resolve their differences is quite a story. I applaud the author for creativity, as I don’t recall ever reading a book with a similar plot. This is a fantastic book for the reader who is looking for something different, with a little mystery, a little romance and a lot of uniqueness. I have not read anything else by the author, but will keep an eye out for his works. If they are half as good as this one, I am sure I will enjoy them. I guess, by now, you have realized I loved this book and recommend it to everyone looking for a good, different read. If I could give it more than five stars, I would—and I have never said that about any book before. I received this from NetGalley to read and provide and honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wreathed.

Started Reading