Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews's Reviews > Last Sacrifice

Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

** spoiler alert ** SO where to begin!!!
I am so very proud of my self that i didn't look at any one's spoilers.. And that i actually finally got around to reading this series!! i was a little put off in the start,way back in book one...and that it was Y/A!! but that didn't matter!!! I fell in love with the series in m y on due time!!

I don't want to give to much away!!! My thoughts on this one was that I FREAKING LOVED IT!!! ***SPOILERS***

I really loved this one!! MY fave BOOK out of the series!! The best way to finish the series!! I loved the way everything falls into place with this one!!

So i am so Team Dimitri all the WAY!!
"You've always been my equal, Roza."

*THUD* Makes my skin tingle ever time i read Roza!!

I Also felt bad for Adrian!! i really hope he gets a HEA in the spin off!!, He does need to find him self!!! Im hoping he might end up with Jill!!
But he had some funny times in this one as always!!!
"Huh",Adrian said,letting him self in.So that's how you're going to fix the family problem.Little Dragomirs,Good idea"

Rose got her HEA, it was Perfect,but to get there it was hard times..

Her parents were great mostly Abe!! Blowing the court up, one of my fave moments!! haha He was so funny!!

It was like a roller coaster full of emotions at one stage i was mad, then i was laughing and then i was crying!!

**SPOILERS**

Lissa Was GREAT!! I actually ended up Liking her alot more in this one!!
Sydney was Fantastic,all the characters were From Christian to Meeting Joshua and his strange family!! Hahaha
To seeing Sonya back to Finding out about Jill!! What a shock that was!!! To Seeing the crazy freak Victor and his brother back!!

But all in all the Whole book was great!!! i couldn't put it down and the huge twist at the end!! was So GOOD!!!

Love Love Love When they Finally have there Time together!!
"But I was meant for you"
I almost screamed when i read that part!!! was on the edge of me set...

You were amazing when we first meet,and somehow, inexplicably,you've always been pure,raw energy,and now you control it. You're the most amazing women I've ever met,and I'm glad to have had that love for you on my life. I regret losing it"

On that note!!! Dimitri totally Kicks Ass!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Last Sacrifice.

Quotes Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews Liked

Richelle Mead
“What the hell?" I asked. Is this daring escape being sponsored by Honda?”

Richelle Mead
“From behind Lissa, I heard Christian say, "Worst. Timing. Ever." Adrian studied Lissa and then looked at Christain sprawling on the bed on the far side of the suite.
"Huh," Adrian said, letting himself in. "So that's how you're going to fix the family problem. Little Dragomirs. Good idea." Christian sat up and strolled toward them.
"Yeah, that's exactly it. You're interrupting official Council business.”

Richelle Mead
“Sex had been amazing, but it wasn't a magical cure for everything. Damn. Somewhere along the way, I'd picked up common sense.”

Richelle Mead
“Rose, I'm an addict with no work ethic who is likely going to go insane. I'm not like you. I'm not a super-hero."
"Not yet," I said.”

Richelle Mead
“Ah, my daughter,ʺ he said. ʺEighteen, and already youʹve been accused of murder, aided felons, and acquired a death count higher than most guardians will ever see.ʺ He paused. ʺI couldnʹt be prouder.”

Richelle Mead
“I don’t belong to anyone. I make my own choices."
"And you’re with Adrian," said Dimitri.
"But I was meant for you.”

Richelle Mead
“Abe held my gaze a bit longer and then broke into an easy smile. ʺOf course, of course. This is a family gathering. A celebration. And look: hereʹs our newest member.ʺ

Dimitri had joined us and wore black and white like my mother and me. He stood beside me, conspicuously not touching. ʺMr. Mazur,ʺ he said formally, nodding a greeting to both of them. ʺGuardian Hathaway.ʺ

Dimitri was seven years older than me, but right then, facing my parents, he looked like he was sixteen and about to pick me up for a date.

ʺAh, Belikov,ʺ said Abe, shaking Dimitriʹs hand. ʺIʹd been hoping weʹd run into each other. Iʹd really like to get to know you better. Maybe we can set aside some time to talk, learn more about life, love, et cetera. Do you like to hunt? You seem like a hunting man. Thatʹs what we should do sometime. I know a great spot in the woods. Far, far away. We could make a day of it. Iʹve certainly got a lot of questions Iʹd like to ask you. A lot of things Iʹd like to tell you too.ʺ

I shot a panicked look at my mother, silently begging her to stop this. Abe had spent a good deal of time talking to Adrian when we dated, explaining in vivid and gruesome detail exactly how Abe expected his daughter to be treated. I did not want Abe taking Dimitri off alone into the wilderness, especially if firearms were involved.

ʺActually,ʺ said my mom casually. ʺIʹd like to come along. I also have a number of questions—especially about when you two were back at St. Vladimirʹs.ʺ

ʺDonʹt you guys have somewhere to be?ʺ I asked hastily. ʺWeʹre about to start.ʺ

That, at least, was true. Nearly everyone was in formation, and the crowd was quieting. ʺOf course,ʺ said Abe. To my astonishment, he brushed a kiss over my forehead before stepping away. ʺIʹm glad youʹre back.ʺ Then, with a wink, he said to Dimitri:

ʺLooking forward to our chat.ʺ

ʺRun,ʺ I said when they were gone. ʺIf you slip out now, maybe they wonʹt notice. Go back to Siberia."

"Actually," said Dimitri, "I'm pretty sure Abe would notice. Don't worry, Roza. I'm not afraid. I'll take whatever heat they give me over being with you. It's worth it.”

Richelle Mead
“You've always been my equal, Roza.”

Richelle Mead
“I opened my eyes and met his dark, earnest gaze. "It's okay," I said. "It's okay now. I'm here I'll always be here for you.”

Richelle Mead
“You managed to get him a duster, but you couldn't find me a pair of jeans?”

Richelle Mead
“Wait until next time," he warned. "I'll do things that'll make you lose control within seconds.”

June 15, 2010 – Shelved
December 8, 2010 – Started Reading
December 8, 2010 –
0.0% "OMG!!! I am a little over half way!! I want her to be with both GUYS!!"
December 9, 2010 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

~~~Heather S.~~~ So glad you loved it!!

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews Yeah Me too!!
It was awesome :)

message 3: by Leah (new)

Leah Oh damn, I love Dimitri even more after this book! Who knew it was possible?! LOL

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews I Know right?? o So good!!

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Joshua was too funny.

message 6: by Leah (new)

Leah LOL. Michelle, I loved when he took her to his cave and was laying out all the plans for their life, LOL. And when Sydney and Dimitri were laughing at her over having to fight Angeline.