Maghon Thomas's Reviews > The Reaper and the Cop

The Reaper and the Cop by Mina Carter

3382002

bookshelves: xpresso-book-tours, paranormal

This is a short and sweet book full of humor, sass, action, romance, and some crazy supernaturals. :) This is the first book of this series and I loved it. I seriously laughed out loud multiple times, and then got nervous and needed to know what would happen. It'll definitely leave you wanting more.

Laney is a reaper. She inherited this lovely life from her family. She tells you all about being a reaper, and how it works. She's hilarious. Like I seriously love her. She's kick ass, smart, and tiny though scary. She is a whole package and she is definitely one to maybe be afraid of. And it all starts when she goes into a bar, and this totally sexy cop talking to a werewolf can actually see her. No one should have seen her. And then it just goes crazy. That same cop saves her from that same werewolf, and boy do the sparks fly between them.

Troy is a homicide detective. And yes, he knows about the paranormal. His town is going through something crazy because the supes are popping up left and right. He's pretty awesome, except when he gets a little cave man-ish toward Laney.

The plot is excellent and the start of this series had me salivating for more. And yes the ending is a little mind blowing, but no worries, just jump right into book two like I did :) The writing is great and I can't wait for more of this series!! 5 PAWS!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Reaper and the Cop.

October 1, 2014 – Shelved