Brit's Reviews > 'Til Death: Volume One

'Til Death by Bella Jewel

11119498
Advance Readers Copy (ARC) provided for my blog for an honest review by the lovely author

Title: 'Til Death
Source: eARC
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Character Casting

Katia & Marcus
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicShe'll never know what I just sacrificed. She'll never know what I just gave her. She'll never know that I set her free

This by far is one of the best books written by Bella Jewel. I finished this in about a couple hours after I received it and I was seriously on the edge of my seat ... technically my bed. This book captures you after the very first page it's truly addicting and I couldn't put it down.

'Til Death we get dual POV (point of view) and also we get past and present which is put together perfectly, in other books I've seen it in did a horrible job with it but Bella perfected it and we get to see where the story goes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicKeep lookin' at me like that, and I'll take you right here in this fuckin' car.

The angsty in this book cuts like a freaking knife. It's something I've been craving in a book for a while. Also the fact this book makes you want the second after you finish the first because it's that good. I even connected with both the hero and the heroine, even though I thought the heroine was a tad bit crazy with all her happiest.

I understand why Katia fell for Marcus but would I ever settle for marrying someone like him, who just ups and leaves and doesn't say nothing at all .. nope, not a chance. Even though Marcus is a hot piece of man candy.

Now I'm wondering when will book 2 be out because I need it. I want it

Twitter:
@Beyondbreviews
Pinterest: @beyondboyfriend
Facebook: /Beyondboyfriendreviews
Blog: Beyondboyfriendreviews.tumblr.com

Authors that want to message me about review request and/or joining their book tours. Please message me at the email addresses below

B54forever@yahoo.com or Beyondboyfriendreviews@yahoo.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 'Til Death.

October 1, 2014 – Shelved
November 15, 2014 – Shelved as: tattooed-boys
November 16, 2014 – Started Reading
November 16, 2014 –
November 16, 2014 –
44.0% "marcus isn't the man i would ever marry but god hes hot"
November 16, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

JadeShea Is there cheating in this book?

Brit Whitney wrote: "Is there cheating in this book?"

not really