I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > A Table for Three

A Table for Three by Lainey Reese

I always love the menage-relationships and watching them come to fruition.

Let me set it up for you. Riley is an innocent (of-course) transplant from Washington State. Having lived with her parents for most of her 24 years, she hasn't had much room to explore her sexuality beyond the 3 boring men she has had sex with. On her first night in "The City", she ventures out to experience the night life and went home with a little more than she bargained for...

Enter hot, sexy AND rich Dom x 2...Cade and Trevor are BFFs and have shared every woman they have ever dated since college. The are dominant to the "Nth" degree. They have a whole list of their expectations of her as their submissive girlfriend and she is (shockingly) willing to comply. I did feel my blood boil on occasion when that dominant side surfaced, but then the would reward her greatly and pretty much treat her like a total princess around the clock. I could live with that...

What erotic romance would be complete without a mystery and a little suspense? This one is lacking neither. I am interested to see what Lainey Reese comes out with next. I am really looking forward to the next book in the series and if it is anything like this first one, I will not be disappointed.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Table for Three.

02/10/2016 marked as: read

Rach~The Highlander luverrr hmmmm do tell or post some teasers .. looks interesting!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Holy crap! I barely just got started and I'm diggin' it. I will post some teasers.

message 3: by I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) (last edited Jun 16, 2010 10:09PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Ok. Let me get this straight: Girl moves to NY. Meets hot sexy AND rich Dom x 2...they want her to quit her job to be at their beck and call 24/7---after knowing them for a day and they expect her to just say ok? Is she freaking crazy? That is why this is called fantasy folks :-)

message 4: by Alycia (new) - added it

Alycia LOL, looks good.

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) i haven't written my review yet, but it was really good.

message 6: by Alycia (new) - added it

Alycia Can't wait to read it!

FlibBityFLooB I downloaded this one from my kindle after reading your review. Sounds interesting :)

message 8: by Yz the Whyz (new)

Yz the Whyz Hmm...I want to read this one.

Great review, Cherra!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Thanks! I love it when I find a great new author. Hope ya'll enjoy it. Let me know what u think.

FlibBityFLooB Definitely was an enjoyable read for me. Much better than some of the other menage books I've tried to read. :)