Alice Taylor's Reviews > Hellhound Awakened

Hellhound Awakened by Karen Swart

F 50x66

I received this book from the author, Karen Swart, and from Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock. Kasadya Hellhound Awakened is the first book of a four book series written about Kasadya. This book is about Kasadya, a seventeen year old girl, who is entering her new life. She was raised as a human but when she was seventeen she had to go start her new life. Kasadya is a fallen. Fallen were created by God after an Archangel lead some of the other Angels in a rebellion. After they were defeated, God allowed those Angels who had fought in the rebellion a chance to repent and declare their loyalty. While God took pity on them, he still believed that their deeds must be punished, so he turned them into Fallen. The Fallen were given an early realm they could live in called Exsilium. The Fallens’ job is to hunt down the Angels who had not repented and were turned into Demons as these Demons are evil and trying to hurt humankind. This book starts out as a new Fallen starts her life as a Fallen so we get to see how she learns to use her new abilities as well as about the Fallen. Kasadya is a Hellhound. There are many Fallen and they are in many shapes, faes, vampires, werewolves, and many other kind and variations.

This book was awesome! I started reading this story and was immediately drawn into the story. The characters are so detailed that the story just seems to jump off the pages. I tried to pace myself and ended up reading the whole book in just two days. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes books about shape shifters or paranormal style characters. Also this is a great book for people who like books where good is fighting against evil.

I’m giving this book 5 fangs.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hellhound Awakened.

Started Reading