Sandra's Reviews > Made for You

Made for You by Melissa Marr

liked it

THINGS I LIKED:
- the eerie vibe of the book. you have to really read through all the things each character say or do to pin point who the killer is. i was really confused on who it was until around 75% of the book
- the mystery held itself up until towards the end
- the uniqueness of the plot. i'm not sure if there are any ya books like this yet, but so far this is the only book I read about an obsessed teenage psychopath who kills people to express his love for a girl... pretty cool huh?... No not really.
- the alternative POV between the object of the killer's obsession (which is Eva) and the killer himself (he calls himself Judge... which isnt really his name). i think the dual perspective really worked for this.

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE:
- fuck the romance
- the protagonist is a helpless little rich girl
- the lead love interest is a manwhore... who sincerely likes her but doesn't want to admit it... now where have we all read that before?
- i wanted more death. yesss... it was too... tame
- cliched characters
- none of the characters were relateable
- the plot development was high going sown
- i have more... But lets leave that for my full review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Made for You.

September 29, 2014 – Shelved
September 29, 2014 – Shelved as: my-wishlist
April 26, 2015 – Started Reading
April 26, 2015 –
8.0% "Oh my gosh! What the fucking hell is wrong with that guy???\n \n This started out really strong. Really really strong for me."
May 2, 2015 –
50.0% "Who the fuck is this Judge guy really? For once in my life I am confused. He is close to her, but I can't tell who this raging psychopath is!!!! Gaaaaahhh!"
May 7, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Aj the Ravenous Reader Lol. This is so true.^^