Allison's Reviews > Force of Gravity

Force of Gravity by Kelly Stevenson

it was ok

....it's like a force of gravity you can't fight it, no matter how hard you try, it's scientific fact. It can't be stopped....

I think I waited the whole book to read and like this quote.. but frankly I found this book a bit disturbing, I Know it's the "ole Taboo" romance thing and I have read similar subject matter but this just felt so over the line for me. And finding it being a series even makes me cringe a wee bit more.
As a tech/ timeline thing I found some big "WWWhat holes" the major being when Slate was telling the story to Kay about his last girlfriend how when he found out she was pregnant how he went and got his degree, bought a house, bought his Tahoe. I think these things take a little more time, and then she gets an abortion,anyhow I found several through out the book, which almost made to feel like either bad editing or just plan drop a chapter and carry on.
So I just don't know here, I really try to even finish the books I am not liking to "see it to the end" But this, I should have ended it, it was like watching a train wreak that could have been prevented. Giving an extra star for the quote...nothing more

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Force of Gravity.

September 28, 2014 – Shelved