Emily's Reviews > Concerning Georgia Stekker

Concerning Georgia Stekker by Evelyn Marshall

I received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads.

I was totally taken back with how much I loved this book! Starting out, this book just felt so much more sophisticated and intelligent than most of the books I have read recently. I felt like I was reading a classic.

Georgia Stekker was a starry-eyed dreamer who was full of life and plans for the future. She felt things [too] deeply and she loved too much. She got mixed up with the wrong kind of man and, after his betrayal, was never the same again. Her intensity in the years to come was turned toward an elaborate scheme to see her former lover burn.

Georgia was so easy to relate to and it was really fascinating to observe her character development throughout the story. This book seems to me to be a warning to those who want revenge. Georgia devoted her entire life toward her revenge strategy and totally lost herself. She was so successful and she had so much potential but she gave up true happiness to see Larry go down in flames.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Concerning Georgia Stekker.

September 27, 2014 – Shelved