Lavinia Urban's Reviews > History of Fire

History of Fire by Alexia Purdy

10519790

Out of all of the books I have read of Alexia Purdy's I have to say that the A Dark Faerie Tale series is by far the best. Through the other books in the series we follow the story of Shade so it was almost refreshing to hear the story about one of her brothers Benton who is a Fire Elemental Warlock, and it makes me wonder if there will be stories from Anna in the near future and possibly James as he grows. After reading this book I definitely want to read one about Anna.
So let's get back to this book, where as Bentons sister Shade has take to Faerie like a duck to water Benton hasnt. He likes his human life. He seems to have a chip on his shoulder, which is not surprising after everything that has happened recently so it is no surprising that Benton wants to vent his anger by going after the Unseelie. He just happens to cross the path of a very powerful one names Unseelie that has a proposition that will change the land of Faery.
This book is definitely a must read and a great addition to the series and I look forward to reading the next installment and following Benton on his quest.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read History of Fire.

September 27, 2014 – Started Reading